Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting and only the website you are visiting can read them.
- To provide and maintain our website
- To enable certain functions of our website
- To store your preferences and settings
- To analyze the use of our website
- To personalize content and advertisements
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies that we use:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
How to manage cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please refer to your browser's settings or help menu to learn how to adjust your cookie preferences.
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.